Course Duration : Approx 5 Hours
This course encapsulates what personal power really is, and leaves you living by The Just Be Me™ Mindset, an attitude that lets you connect with your unconscious mind and communicate with it in a way that best serves you.
Just Be Me™ teaches you 7 powerful NLP techniques that Amanda and Sarah used first-hand after overcoming their own personal loss, hardship, and tragedy.
7 Effective NLP Strategies you will learn:
- Understanding reality, our filters, and the power of the unconscious mind.
- Learning the power of negatives and the effect this has on our beliefs and behaviours.
- How to reconcile our self-talk with our own core values.
- Overcoming anxiety and how to use empowering questions.
- Using the power of anchoring to get us into positive states.
- Solidifying goals in the unconscious mind with the SPECIFY model.
- Overcoming self-doubt and letting your unconscious know exactly what it needs to work towards with Timeline Therapy.
It is a compulsory prerequisite to the 'Ultimate Transformational Course™, the world’s first NLP Practitioner Certified Board Approved Course.
Check out the The Ultimate Transformational Course™ here.
More about NLP
NLP (Neuro-Linguistic-Programming) is like learning the language of the unconscious mind, the powerhouse that drives almost all of our beliefs and behaviours. You know when you have an app on your phone that isn’t working? Well, we just go into our phone, hit “Delete”, and install one that we do want. In many respects, NLP is like that for your neurology. We take behaviours that we do on a daily basis that are not working, eject them, and reinstall beliefs about ourselves in a way that serve us on where we want to go. Find out how simple, powerful and effective it is.
If you are looking to take control of your future and your goals you may be interested in our course, Seize your Life™. This course focuses on creating your future with award winning tools that allow you to plan and achieve your biggest goals in life. Feel free to check that out here.