I am a New Zealand author, poet and language teacher based in Tōkyō, Japan.
I am a bi-lingual (English and French) Neural Coder® and TimeLine Therapy Practitioner. NLP is the study of excellence – one the highest goods we know.
There are few things in our single, precious lives more worthy of pursuit than excellence in all we do and I am very excited to help as many people, especially boys and young men, as I can to pursue just this. Our lives are narratives and even the best story-tellers need fine-tuning.
The Editor is here to help!
Allons-y, mes amis!
- Certified Practitioner of Time Line Therapy
- Certified NLP Coach
- Certified Practitioner of NLP
- Board Approved Coach
- BA in English Literature and French - Victoria University of Wellington.
- BA with Honours in English Literature - Victoria University of Wellington.
- MA in English Literature - Victoria University of Wellington.
- Level 5 Diploma in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) - The TEFL Academy.
Shey is able to see clients both online or face to face at his discreetly located office based in Tokyo Japan.
Sessions are 60 minutes ling
First appointment - 60 minutes: NZ$250
Subsequent appointments - 60 minutes: NZ$250 per hour
|Sessions are 60 minutes||$250 NZD|