Hello, I'm Tony clinical hypnotherapist, life coach and founder of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Hypnotherapy NZ. I live in Wellington, New Zealand, and work with clients from across the world via Zoom.
I specialise in helping people suffering with IBS, gain significant, long-lasting symptom relief.
To achieve this, I use Gut Directed Hypnotherapy (GDH). GDH was pioneered in the 1980s by Professor Peter Whorwell, a world leading expert on IBS. It has been in use for over forty years. Studies have shown it to be one of the most effective treatments for IBS. In fact, on average 76% of people who complete a GDH program experience a significant reduction in their IBS symptoms. Even better, the results are long lasting.
Unfortunately, despite this success, most doctors are unaware of GDH or do not consider it as a treatment option for their IBS patients. As a result, many people are missing out on the opportunity to benefit from this highly effective treatment and are continuing to suffer.
That’s why I developed my bespoke Hypnosis4ibs program.
The program combines GDH with elements of neural coding®, positive psychology, and life coaching. It's a powerfully effective combination. I designed the program to be flexible, enabling me to tailor the contents to you and your unique symptoms and needs.
Here's what Sam, one of my clients had to say, having completed the Hypnosis4ibs program.
"I struggled with IBS for 2 ½ years with it having a disabling impact in my professional and personal life. I considered the HYPNO4IBS program when I first read about the evidence-base for gut-directed hypnotherapy. I was expecting symptom control at first, but as I saw results, I began to believe that a cure could be achieved. I am now cured. IBS is becoming a mere after-thought and one day soon, it will disappear completely from my thoughts. I remember once being fearful of living the rest of my life with IBS and so I can't thank Tony enough for this life-changing program that was delivered in such a personalised way."
- Certified practitioner of Dr. Claire Jack’s HypnoIBS® Protocol
- Certified practitioner of Sheila Granger’s IBS Hypnotherapy Protocol
- Certified practitioner of Helen Bremner’s IBS4IBS (Imaginative Bremner Solutions for
Irritable Bowel Syndrome) Hypnotherapy Protocol
- Certified practitioner of Pellen & Palmer’s IBS Hypnotherapy Protocol
- Master Practitioner Diploma in Indirect Hypnosis, Ericksonian Hypnotherapy andHypnotic Language with Clients (with Distinction) – British Hypnosis Research andTraining School
- Diploma in Clinical and Advanced Hypnosis (DipCAH) – UK Academy of TherapeuticArts &; Sciences
- Hypnotherapy Practicing Diploma (HPD) – the UK Northern Advisory Council for Further Education (NACFE)
- Accredited coach with the Australia and New Zealand Coaching Alliance (ANZCAL)
- NLP Coach – certified with International Coaching Institute (ICI)
- Master Practitioner – Neurolinguistic ProgrammingThe National Council for Hypnotherapy (UK)
- Certified Time Line Therapy™ Practitioner
- Certified YLLI Instructor
GUT DIRECTED HYPNOTHERAPY
I deliver the Hypnosis4ibsprogram in person (for those in the Wellington NZ region) and online via ZOOM. So, no matter where you are in NZ or the world, you can work with me and benefit from the program.
Here’s the booking link: https://ibshypnotherapynz.as.me/ .
What is your investment?
|10 Week Program
|$1,479 NZD or $949 USD
[Note: All prices include GST]
WHAT I MEAN BY EMAIL SUPPORT
During the first few sessions I will tend to send you a fair bit of information for you to read in your own time, so that our coaching sessions are used most efficiently. You are also free to email me as much as you wish with thoughts, questions and updates. I also set tasks, depending on what your needs are at the time. I respond to all emails within 1 business day.
You can choose to pay for the program in full, upfront, or spread your investment over the five sessions contained within the program. Payment options available are bank transfer or PayPal.