Sarah’s varied and interesting career started in banking and then led her into HR and learning and development roles in corporates, small businesses and government organisations. She’s been employed and self-employed and has most recently been running her own successful accommodation business with her husband John, alongside being Chair of the Fiordland Community
Familiar with leadership, coaching and learning environments, she saw an opportunity to shift away from the tourism world. Now, taking the step towards living her own life with more fun, freedom and flexibility, her purpose is to positively help others to enrich their lives and reach their fullest potential whatever that might be.
She has lived in a number of different countries and places and is familiar with adapting to new situations and surroundings.
She’s also experienced her fair share of challenges in life including separation/divorce, redundancy, family illness and an abusive relationship. She firmly believes that building a healthy dose of resilience gets you through these times and that everything happens for a reason.
- Certified Practitioner of Time Line Therapy
- Certified NLP Coach
- Certified Practitioner of NLP
- Board Approved Coach
- Certified Practitioner of Hypnotherapy
- Sarah is able to see clients both online or face to face at her discreetly located office based in Te Anau.
- The first session with a client will usually be 90 minutes long, and subsequent sessions are 60 minutes long.
- First appointment - 90 minutes: NZ$225
- Subsequent appointments - 60 minutes: NZ$150 per hour
What others say
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.