Kia ora, recognising your needs and assisting you to find your strengths and capabilities is how neural coding works. After all, everything needed is right there inside you - waiting to surface. So go on, give yourself permission to realise who you truly are!
Suzanne brings a sensitivity to her coding practice from her background in education, family, her creative profession, and as a proud dyslexic individual.
- Montessori Teaching 1986
- Dyslexia Foundation of NZ Co-Founder & Trustee 2006-present
- Cookie Time Creative Conductor 2011-present
- Time Line Therapy Practitioner. 2019
- NLP Practitioner 2019
- Hypnotherapy 2019
- Your Life Live it Instructor 2021
- Suzanne is based in Arrowtown, New Zealand. 'Your Life Live It' abides by INLPTA, ICF, ICI, APROCEP and the New Zealand Association of NLP code of ethics. This provides peace of mind, with total confidentiality at all times.
- The first consultation is usually for 90 minutes. This allows for a productive start and follow up sessions are generally for one hour.
- The first consultation is usually for 90 minutes. This allows for a productive start and follow up sessions are generally for one hour. Suzanne will send you a contract and some simple questions to complete prior to the session; this ensures you get the most out of your time together.
- An hourly rate will be provided when you make contact and sessions can be conducted in person or via zoom.
What others say
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.